This spring, the Internet of Things Consortium (IoTC) is hosting a series of webinars to take a deep dive into five distinct topics under the umbrella of Smart Cities. These webinars will seek to highlight firms and individuals that have shown themselves to be pioneers either in terms of product innovation or thought leadership. The topics this series will cover are: Smart Buildings (04/03), Citizen Engagement in Smart Cities (04/10), Energy Usage and Utility Innovation (04/17), The Sharing Economy and Emerging Forms of Urban Mobility (04/24) and the Smart City Evolution (05/01).
We want to thank our presenters:
- Lalit Kalani, Sales Director, MachineQ, A Comcast Company
- Jim Hunter, CTO, Delos
- Maddie Callis, City Possible, Mastercard
- Chris Rezendes, Chief Business Officer, Spherical Analytics & Context Labs
- John Walsh, CEO, Blackridge Technology
- Jeff Kaelin, VP Product Development, AvisBudget Group
- Andy Souders, CEO, AllTraffic Solutions
- Lani Ingram, VP Smart Communities, Verizon
To sign up, please visit our Calendar and click on the Session you’d like to participate.
Each session will be recorded and sent to participants afterwards or available to download upon registration on our Stories page.