We are pleased to provide the latest Connected Retail Special SmartReport. This report includes:
- Market statistics and forecasts from firms like Juniper Research, Radial, and Moda Operandi.
- Select recent investments, including Google acquiring Pointy, Meredith Corporation acquiring SwearBy, and Sam’s Club acquiring the proprietary technology from WPP’s Triad.
- Connected retail recent developments, such as Walmart testing autonomous grocery deliveries in a pilot, Panda Express introducing an augmented reality feature for the Lunar New Year, and Walgreens testing the delivery of medicine using drones from Alphabet subsidiary Wing.
- Consumer Research “The Future Consumer” study by MiQ, and the “2020 Customer Engagement Survey” by enVista.
- The rising optimism of retailers relating to improved customer engagements.
Complete the form below to download your SmartReport.