Arm Senior Account Executive
Job ID #: 14509
Job Category: Sales
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Internet of Things
Department: ISG Sales
Primary Country: USA
Primary Location: San Jose (CA)
Are you ready to join an exciting new business at Arm? As part of Arm’s Internet of Things Services Group (ISG), you will be part of team who are on a mission to securely connect the world’s devices and data.
If you are passionate about helping customers, we are looking to hire a Senior Account Executive with a focus on helping customers with their connectivity needs. There is an opportunity to partner with our customers on data management and device management as well.
What will I be accountable for?:
- Establish Arm as the leading M2M / IoT connectivity management provider in your region working with both enterprise customers and MNO partners.
- Develop and execute account plans and market strategies. You will build the pipeline of potential Connectivity as a Service customers and Platform as a Service partners.
- Handle all Connectivity accounts. Ensures any requirements are being met. Ensure measures are in place to assist Connectivity customers to grow their subscriber bases.
- Identify and establish channel partner relationships to improve sales
- Utilize strategic and economic solution selling skills to improve market/account penetration and close sales opportunities
- Ensure that technical and commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally, and implemented in the form of profitable new service offerings specific to the target market
- Create and present business proposals to new opportunities
- Prepare and complete necessary contractual documentation for long-term service delivery
- Lead internal partner responses to RFIs and RFPs ensuring the deliverables to the customer are met.
- Support customers during the test and development cycle to optimize their own service applications for use in the Arm Pelion Platform, in conjunction with services, operations and engineering staff
- Meet and exceed sales, subscriber, and new customer acquisition targets and key performance indicators
- Maintain and communicate a monthly/quarterly/annual sales forecasts
- Develop and maintain a database of industry and customer contacts
- Develop and understand market positioning
- Represent Arm at market-specific and trade show events, with the goal of growing market awareness of Arm, including participating in speaking engagements where appropriate
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- A consistent track record in a global sales management environment
- Minimum of 10 plus years of solutions sales experience in the Enterprise and/or MNO customer spaces
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling M2M and IoT connectivity services and or connectivity management platforms
- A deep understanding of cellular and non cellular wireless communications protocols used in the M2M /IoT market space is a plus
- Ideally, experience in sale of integration or added-value services in an IT environment
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Demonstrates our strengths of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, teamwork and results orientation
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.