Marketing Communications Manager
Job Type: Regular, Full Time
Job Location: Montreal
Mnubo is blazing trails delivering IoT Data Analytics to enhance the consumer experience and improve the bottom line of asset manufacturers. It is something new and exciting that has the tech world all-a-buzz. At Mnubo, employees are part of a work family with the common purpose of helping customers maximize value from their IoT data. We do not promote a rigid ‘clock-bound’ work environment, you decide on your hours, as long as your work is done! Sitting at an office desk is not your thing? Adopt one of our mobile standing desks, or work from our bean bags!
Mnubers are on a constant quest to improve the way data from connected products provide business value to its makers. Built around the core values of ‘work hard, play hard’, Mnubo offers an inspiring and fun workplace culture that fosters innovation and creativity. If you want to apply your talent and skills to make an impact and you thrive on the energy and challenges of a cool startup… then Mnubo is the place for you!
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will join a team of passionate marketers who are responsible for bridging the worlds of technology, sales and customer value. This is a dynamic position in a fast growing and innovative technology company where you will collaborate closely with the product, services and sales teams to develop high-impact and meaningful marketing programs that generate marketing qualified leads (MQLs). You are driven by success, understand marketing, but are also naturally curious, making you a credible and reliable voice for Mnubo.
You will play an important role in defining the corporate brand and as such will be measured on the effectiveness of your marketing plans, your understanding of the market and the competition, your skill in engaging both the market and the channel, and your ability to drive strong interest in Mnubo through marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Ensure Mnubo’s message is consistent, clear and concise across the company;
- Aid in crafting the messaging and content that tells Mnubo’s story and speaks to a range of third-party audiences from influencers and media to prospects and existing clients;
- Plan and execute company announcements and ensure the wider commercial team is in lock-step on all facets of the announcement strategy;
- Work with product and service teams to distill key features and benefits into core marketing messages for existing and prospective clients;
- Manage the development of key document/tools and play a pivotal role drafting and editing content: webinars, sales enablement tools, slide decks, etc.;
- Manage the lifecycle of documents and tools through updates, consistency checks, alignment with Mnubo strategy and tactics;
- Organize media/analyst meetings and continue developing a network of influencers relevant to Mnubo’s business;
- Manage inbound media and event inquiries along with proactive planning of all outbound media initiatives;
- Work with the digital marketing manager to fill the social media content calendar and identify new opportunities that drive engagement.
- Identify, coordinate and execute the global events strategy across tradeshows, local events, and customer events – including negotiating for sponsorship and speaking opportunities;
- Support tradeshows and marketing communication activities in NA, Japan and other countries around the world (including working outside business hours from time to time);
- Assist with events and speaking engagements including handling media relations, preparing for leadership panels and speeches, helping to coordinate Mnubo’s overall presence and messaging on-site;
- Work in tandem with the business development team on elements connected to lead-generation campaigns and generate enough marketing qualified leads (MQL) to hit revenue growth targets.
- B.comm degree;
- Google analytics (a bonus);
- Minimum of 4 years marketing experience in the B2B technology sector working and interacting both with R&D/product;
- Having worked at a startup or high-growth company;
- Excellent writing and communications skills;
- Working knowledge of SEM;
- Software culture and background, IoT/AI technology understanding is a bonus.
- Capability to understand technology and translate complex products and solutions into simple business terms;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and French;
- Ability to handle ambiguity and proactively suggest actions to solve problems;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Growth mindset, high-energy, engaged, and proactive;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and vendors;
- Being able to rapidly adapt and respond to changing requests/priorities;
- Capable of interactively engaging with internal customers, C-suite as well as external stakeholders.
The use of the masculine gender is adopted in order to lighten the structure of the text and has no discriminatory intent. Mnubo is committed to the principle of employment equity and encourages diversity and inclusion. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.