Product Manager – Data Architecture
Delos is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Product Manager to oversee the development of, provisioning, and maintenance of all data-related products and services. This position, reporting directly to the CTO, will require an experienced professional with facility and expertise in data analytics, and data pipelines in order to play a key role in the ongoing development of the DARWIN Home Wellness Intelligence platform. DARWIN focuses on four main components: air filtration, water purification, circadian lighting and comfort-focused technologies, all of which simulate the natural outdoor condition. Powered by Delos’ proprietary cloud-based algorithms, the dynamic platform interacts with an ecosystem of Delos approved products and solutions to bring wellness intelligence into the connected home environment.
- Develop data products and services including
- Data flows
- Streaming analytics
- Connecting with 3rd party data analytics services
- Creating dashboards
- Manage a variety of projects for the aggregation and collection of data across the enterprise and product suite
- Run real-time analytics that inform and facilitate operational excellence
- Create data reporting and visualization mechanisms that allow for easy accessibility of data by non-technical team members
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Software development experience with emphasis on data flow and analytics
- Security-first mindset regarding data and communications
- Familiarity with container and micro-service architectures
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Product management experience with remote teams
- Knowledge of embedded systems, IoT, SaaS and server virtualization a plus
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of technology, design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com