Product Manager – Human Experience
Delos is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Product Manager to oversee the creation and integration of all frameworks for human interface on our ongoing development and evolution of DARWIN. DARWIN Home Wellness Intelligence platform focuses on four main components: air filtration, water purification, circadian lighting and comfort-focused technologies, all of which simulate the natural outdoor condition. Powered by Delos’ proprietary cloud-based algorithms, the dynamic platform interacts with an ecosystem of Delos approved products and solutions to bring wellness intelligence into the connected home environment.
- Work closely with the CTO and design team to ensure that HX supports a contiguous experience across all media, including voice, apps, widget, social, image/text messaging, wearables and more
- Architect a consistent and usable experience framework
- NOTE – this is not a design position. We’re looking for a product manager and experience architect to work with our design teams, not to do their jobs.
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Product management experience working with a variety of human experience frameworks
- Security-first mindset regarding data and communications
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Product management experience with remote teams
- Smart home experience is a plus
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of technology, design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com