Senior Software Engineer
Location: Boulder, Colorado
ISONAS, recently acquired by Allegion, has an opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Boulder, Colorado team. Our cloud access control platform is growing and we are expanding our engineering team with it
What we value:
- Ownership of projects and responsibility for your work.
- The ability to say no to good things and yes to great things.
- Being pragmatic about balancing velocity with tackling technical debt.
- Actively seeking feedback from team members as well as offering it.
- We are actively refactoring our monolithic cloud application into manageable, scalable services. You are going to play a key role in how we go about doing this.
- We have a lot on our roadmap for the next two years including IOT integrations, API development, and of course re-architecting for scalability. A desire to work on the backend, but willingness to work on the front end is key.
- We have over 1000 companies that depend on our product to secure their doors. That means you are the last line of defense when it comes to chasing down a hard to reproduce issue.
Type of person we are looking for:
You love to code, solve problems, and build things. You enjoy working on a small team, are self-driven, efficiently manage your time, and have a strong history of delivering applications across the full spectrum of web development.
Specific requirements include:
- 5+ years of development experience in a high-level language.
- Strong knowledge of networking, multi-threading, and socket programming.
- Experience with REST API design.
- Experience designing and maintaining relational and NoSQL databases.
ISONAS is revolutionizing the access control system industry as the first company to design and manufacture a cutting-edge, IP-to-door solution that eliminates control panels, separate power supplies and dedicated hard wiring. ISONAS’ customers simply utilize their existing CAT5 network and our easy-to-install reader-controller technology. Based in Boulder, Colorado, ISONAS is now a part of Allegion. We offer competitive salary and benefits, with a flexible work schedule and comfortable working environment.