Senior UX Designer
Informed XP are experience design experts dedicated to making digital great. Every touchpoint matters. We design intelligently, develop efficiently and deliver results across your footprint. Informed XP is on the leading edge designing the user experience for the most rapidly expanding industries today. Visit us and reach out to learn more – www.informedxp.com.
Senior UX Designer –
- Planning and executing UX initiatives from discovery thru design and prototyping.
- Effectively and fluidly translating research and findings into actionable strategy and concrete design(s).
- Creating beautiful designs, artifacts, as needed, that support a user-centered design process such as flows, personas and user journeys.
- Designing wireframes, design specs and/or mock-ups that can be translated into prototypes and/or code by a developer.
- Collaborating and coordinating with developers, product owners and other project SMEs to create a working prototype.
- Iterating and enhancing designs, prototypes or other outputs along with the project team to create viable prototypes.
- Conducting UX Research and other discovery stage techniques including: Competitive Analysis, Usability Testing, Field / Lab Testing, Contextual Inquiry, etc. as required / needed.
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data using a variety of methods including: interviews, usability testing, surveys, secondary research, etc. as required / needed.
- Reviewing, evaluating, distilling and synthesizing data to uncover issues, identify trends and provide insights.
- Packaging findings, insights and recommendations into reports, presentations and/or other outputs as needed.
- Financial industry experience desired.
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite.