Tile Product Data Analyst / Sr. Product Data Analyst
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products.
- Work with product and other cross functional teams to solve problems by identifying trends and opportunities.
- Communicate data based insights and recommendations to influence Tile’s day-to-day product decision making and strategic direction.
- Define metrics and identify levers to help move the metrics.
- Design experiments in order to drive product/feature recommendations; monitor key metrics and understand the root cause of changes in the metrics.
- Author data pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework.
- Own end-to-end data infrastructure and analysis, including but not limited to data collection, data processing, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (E.g. statistics, data science, operations research, industrial engineering, econometrics, computer science, applied mathematics) or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical role.
- You have rockstar SQL skills.
- You have good python programming skills.
- Experience doing quantitative analysis; Knowledgeable about statistics and design of experiments.
- Experience in extracting and manipulating large datasets; managing ETL best practices and processes.
- Communicating the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Proven work experience with cross-functional teams.
- You are knowledgeable about data visualization tools, like Tableau.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline.
- 6+ years of experience in an analytical role.
- Prior product or cross functional experience in a tech company is a big plus.
- Prior experience with distributed computing environments like Hive and Spark.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
Our Tech Stack
- Hive, Presto, and Postgres
- Spark, AWS, Airflow, GitHub
- Tableau and Mode Analytics
- Optimizely and Google Analytics
- Own equity in the company–every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings
- On-site gym access
- Free parking
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction