We are looking for a Product UX Designer to join our Design team to bring life to ideas that make Tile even more relevant to our customers every day. We are doing that by:
– Creating a world-class finding experience
– Forming a sense of community within our product
– Bringing new features to our customers through Smart Homes
The UX Designer is primarily responsible for creating the user experience of a specific feature from conception through launch.
– Understanding user needs, product needs, business strategy, and technical requirements and synthesizing them into designs that
users fall in love with.
– Partnering with PMs and Engineers to create wireframes, task flows, and visual design for new features
– Designing flows and experiences that are simple, elegant, and beautiful
– Improving and optimizing existing designs to improve performance
– Communicating rationale for design decisions
– Collaborating with other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Tile is creating a world where everyone can find everything that matters. When you’ve lost something, getting it back safe and sound can feel impossible. But thanks to Tile, there’s a community of people out there helping that thing you love find its way back home.
With over 85% of the market share, Tile devices, network and mobile app work together to help people locate more than three million unique items every day. Our global community spans 230 countries and territories, and we’re expanding more every day. We’re headquartered in San Mateo, California, and our investors include Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital and Khosla Ventures.
We believe that loss should be a thing of the past, and that lending a helping hand should be effortless. We’re not here to simply connect people to things. We’re here to connect people to people, because things don’t change the world. People do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.